Rhodes Tucker has overseen countless real estate closings since Donald W. Rhodes, Esq. and E. Glenn Tucker, Esq. started one of Marco Island’s first law firms 35 years ago, focusing primarily on both residential and commercial real estate law. Charles PT Phoenix, Esq., the firm’s managing partner, is proud to continue that tradition by bringing to the table his expertise as a Florida Board Certified Real Estate attorney.
Rhodes Tucker works with real estate agents, buyers, sellers and lenders in the following areas:
- Represent buyers, sellers and lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions;
- Provide title insurance through several nationally recognized underwriters;
- Title examination;
- Survey review;
- Contract drafting and review;
- Contract negotiating;
- Drafting residential and commercial leases;
- Represent both landlords and tenants in legal disputes;
- Represent condominium and homeowners associations; and
- Drafting and review of condominium declarations, bylaws, rules and regulations and other governance documents.